Allow yourself 10-15 minutes to complete the enrollment form.
Enrolling at Rio is Easy
Are you ready to make a better future for yourself? Looking to expand your career and educational horizons? At Rio, our dedicated instructors and staff can help you meet your goals. That’s why we’ve made our application process as easy as possible – so you can focus your energy on coursework instead of paperwork.
Apply in Four Easy Steps
To apply for one of Rio’s online degree programs or certificates, or to enroll in an individual class, start your application and follow the steps outlined below. If you have any questions, please contact your Success Coach at 833-746-9283.
Go to the Student Admissions Application portal to:
- Create your Maricopa Enterprise ID (also known as MEID)
- Complete the admission application by adding your personal information
- Admit yourself to Rio Salado College
- Select your program of study
Connect with a Success Coach
At Rio, we have a team of highly trained student success experts on hand who will help you every step of the way. When it comes to enrollment, advising, and financial aid, our Success Coaches have the expertise to help you make a plan to meet your goals.
Complete the Enrollment Process
Once you connect with your success coach, you’ll be able to:
- Submit proof of prerequisites (for more information, see Helpful Resources)
- Choose your program or degree area
- Discuss prior learning experience
- Submit your unofficial transcripts for review
- Select classes and schedules
Pay Tuition and Fees
We have a range of payment options available to help you pay for your education.
What You Need to Know Before You Begin
Start the Enrollment Application
Get Credits for Prior Learning
Your related work experience, prior earned credits or service may count as credits towards your degree.
Funding Your Education
Pay, or set up a payment plan, for your tuition online with a credit or debit card.
Let us know what scholarships you have received and we'll be able to apply them towards your balance